November Favourites

This is a tad late but it's better late than never right?! I haven't bought any new items for awhile now, so I've been mostly using what I already have which I've been loving last month. I have gravitated towards these products the most and I have been using it often. Anyway, let's get into my November Favourites!
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Foundation / 60 Natural Beige
This foundation has got to be one of my all-time favourites and one of my most used foundations. I've been using this foundation for a year now and I still have quite a lot left. I purchased this foundation online and it was really difficult to match the right colour for me through pictures instead of swatches in person. However I went with Natural Beige and it fits my skin colour really well. It has an SPF of 20, it is lightweight and it blends so seamlessly. It is medium to full coverage and it is easily buildable. This foundation is really good with covering my blemishes and evening out my skin tone, but what I love the most is that this foundation controls the oils on my face SO WELL. I could wear this foundation for a full day and I would not look like an oily mess at the end of the night as I would if I wore a different foundation. I can wear this foundation without having to blot whatsoever. The foundation has a minor scent, nothing too overwhelming or noticeable. It is honestly a great foundation.
  • Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser / 30ml
I've been using this product every single night and it has become a part of my daily skin care routine. I love the smell, I love the feel of the product on my face, and I love how it has not made my skin breakout which is great news! I've been using this product for around a month now, and I still have a little less than half of the bottle left. I cannot wait to finish this bottle and purchase the larger size.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eye Studio / 25 Bad To The Bronze
Absolutely love this eyeshadow. It is my go-to eye colour to use when I am too lazy to apply eye makeup or when I am in a rush. I would just put this on my lids, blend out the edges, apply mascara and I'm done. I believe it goes well with all skin colours and it's simply a beautiful bronzed neutral eye colour. It is great to use as a base and on its own.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder / 005 Silky Beige
My favourite setting powder as of right now. I have been using this everyday and it really does its job. A little does go a long way. If you apply too much, I notice it does look cakey and dry. I love the coverage and it is long lasting. The powder is so smooth and fine. It is probably my favourite drugstore powder!
  • Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick / 16
This is such a pretty pink lipstick colour. It feels great on the lips, it's long wearing and it does not dry out your lips. I always apply lip balm first before applying any lipstick. This is a lovely everyday colour to wear. Having neutral makeup on the eyes and applying this lipstick would really complete the entire look. The colour is just so pretty!

  • Revlon Lash Potion mascara / 001 Blackest Black
I've been gravitating towards this mascara ever since I purchased it. I noticed that it separates my lashes really well, and it does add some extra length to my lashes. It has never smudged when I've used it and it is super easy to take off using makeup remover.
  • EOS lip balm / Strawberry Sorbet
This lip balm smells divine. I just want to smell and lick my lips all day. I have been neglecting this lip balm for half a year so I just started recently using it again during the month of November. I like to apply this before I start applying makeup to keep my lips moisterised and also before I apply lipstick. I've had this lip balm for such a long time now and I have only made a dent in it. This lip balm lasts forever honestly. And I also have this lip balm in Passion Fruit (purple one). I love the smell and taste, it's seriously yummy! 

I didn't have that many favourites for November but these products are what I use almost every single day. Really great products and I'm sure most of you would agree with me! Let me know in the comments which of the items above do you own and what are your thoughts on it? I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I hope you had a nice day.

Love from, Felicia.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I'm also using the Rimmel stay matte power and I love it! Following you on bloglovin. ;) xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete