My Sigma order!

Finally. As most of you know, there was a free shipping worldwide shipping deal by Sigma during Black Friday, and of course, I had to get something for myself. I hate when the shipping costs are more expensive than the items in the shopping cart itself. Who else agrees? Shipping from US to Australia is over $20, sometimes even higher which is crazy!! I wish I could've ordered more but I was on a budget and I wanted to save up for Christmas. My order is a small one, but I am really happy about it!


Left to right:
  • E25 Blending / Travel Size
Sigma offers a free gift for orders over $30. I'm so happy with the free gift as it is small and very convenient for travelling. Plus it's a blending brush which is necessary to have in your travel makeup bag! I love it!
  • E35 Tapered Blending / Copper
I love how the Copper collection looks. The colour reminds me of rose gold so I wanted to get just one brush. I already have the E40 Tapered Blending brush from the original collection. I wanted a more precise and controlled blending brush as blending in eye makeup is key! Click here to purchase.
  • P88 - Precision Flat Angled
I loooove the Sigmax collection. I already own 3 out the 5 of the Sigmax Kabuki Kit and I absolutely adore it. But none from the Sigmax Precision Kit so I ordered this brush as I wanted a brush to apply concealer. Since it is a flat angled brush, I think it would be great to use around the eyes and nose area. Click here to purchase.
  • Brow Pencil
Recently I've been drifting away from using brow powders and I've been using brow pencils because it is really quick when doing my makeup. I've seen quite a few of YouTube makeup gurus who use this Sigma Brow Pencil and I wanted to try it out. The medium shade of the pencil is to suit those with light to medium hair, and the dark shade of the pencil is to suit those with medium to dark hair. Click here to purchase.

I also wanted to purchase the Brow Powder Duo in Medium yet it was out of stock, and the Brow Gel but there was none shown available on the site. If you have the Brow Powder Duo or the Brow Gel, tell me what are your thoughts of it below!

Have a great day/night everyone!

Love from, Felicia.
xo

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Are their products that amazing?! lol. What do you love most?! I've recently began wearing makeup & have stuck with Lush & Stila Cosmetics so far; so, I'm always trying to find out more information about other brands! My biggest setback is my sensitive skin!!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigma products have great quality! The F80 Flat Kabuki brush is the most popular selling product I believe, and I really enjoy using that brush. I was contemplating on purchasing a second brush of the F80 so I could use it when the other is dirty!

      Maybe you should try a product from another brand where it wouldn't have much of an effect on your sensitive skin. I know a few people who have breakouts from using Lush, so everyone is different. I suggest you to try something new because I'm sure there are other amazing products that would work for/with your skin! :)

      xo

      Delete
    2. Ahh-- Apologies for the late reply! Thank you for all of the help ;D My skin has been an ongoing battle!

      <3 Carsla
      Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
      www.connect-the-cloths.com
      A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

      Delete
  2. Your blog is awesome so I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://fashionsmilescupcakes.blogspot.com/2014/01/nomination-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I am so surprised! Thank you, and thank you for nominating me!

      Delete
  3. Those products look amazing! I might have to look into investing in Sigma products! I see that you were nominated by Danielle for the Liebster award, and I was as well, so I was wondering if we wanted to follow each other? Best of luck in the new year!

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, it's definitely worth giving a try!

      Yes of course, I just followed you on bloglovin' :)

      Delete
  4. Wow. Didn't know shipping could be so much. Because I love your blog, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Visit my blog for more information. http://pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-am-honored.html

    ReplyDelete