TAG: Would You Rather!

My very first tag that I'll be doing is the 'Would You Rather' tag which I got from Jen. She is one of my favourite YouTube makeup gurus. :)

QUESTIONS:
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would rather lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows unfortunately. Just thinking of wearing eyeshadows alone, with no mascara, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses makes me feel incomplete! I'd rather just lose the one product than the other four.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would rather to never be able to cut it again, hands down. I can't imagine myself not having any hair.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I'm not a blush person however if I had to choose, I would rather have a pink cheek.
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Can I buy both? Hahaha kidding. I would rather buy clothes because an outfit does make a noticeable difference and I believe I have enough makeup for now.. (even though a girl can never have TOO much makeup or clothes) right?!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner seems tough, and I do not think I'd like the look of that so I would rather eyeliner as lipstick. Preferably a pencil eyeliner so it is similar to using a lip pencil!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I would rather only shop at Sephora. Although in Australia, we do not have a Sephora store which I think is ridiculous, I would definitely rather only shop there. No doubt about that!
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I would rather use one eyeshadow colour for the rest of my life. I rarely wear any other colours besides neutrals so I am perfectly fine with just using one eyeshadow colour. I never used to be a lip stick/gloss person however I am now. A lip colour makes a total difference and it really does change the look of your makeup altogether.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I would rather wear summer clothes in winter. I really dislike summer, and the thought of wearing winter clothes in summer makes me cringe. The sweat and heat I would feel from wearing the clothes PLUS the weather, yeah no thanks.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would rather have dark nails all year round, I think it goes with anything. My favourite is dark red nails especially.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I would rather give up my favourite lip product as I love my eye products - eyeliners, eyeshadows, mascaras.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I rarely have my hair up unless it's in the shower or at home sometimes, and I would usually tie my hair in a ponytail then loop it only halfway so I have the ends sticking up and an O shape at the bottom. I like the style of a messy bun, it's cute so I would rather only be able to wear my hair in a messy bun.
12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would rather never use lip gloss. Lip gloss and blush are the products I use the least. I love painting my nails!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Oh my goodness. If I had to choose, I would rather sharpie my eyebrows in everyday. I believe a person's eyebrows are one of the most important facial features. It is probably the first feature that I notice first in another person. The sharpie would definitely be a brown colour and not black! NO TO BLACK-COLOURED EYEBROWS LADIES!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
This is so hard to choose. I would rather live without nail polish.. makeup is my favourite and it's what I use almost daily on my face. I am fine with not having any nail polish on, but my face needs a little something something!

That is the end of my 'Would You Rather' tag and I tag all of you to complete this tag. If you do, please tag me in your post and link it below so I could check it out. Have a good day!

Love from, Felicia.
xo

2 comments:

  1. haha love it! The eyebrow question is the scariest...imagine having no eyebrows! ooh and the hair one, I like getting my hair trimmed and my layers shaped up but having to cut it all off would kill me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, having no eyebrows would be a nightmare! Also thanks for reading! :)

      Delete